Introduction.

01:46



I'm a new student in 3 senior high school ─ a member of the 1st floor Science-2 class with the other 30 students who are struggling in our first grade, Nadia Shafa Rahmadiena. Was born in Bandung on December 14th 2000, i lived at Bumi Panyileukan housing number AB6 since then. I spent 3 years of junior high days in 7 junior high school, and managed to graduate on 2015.

Everything i like is basically in one word; challenges and food. I like challenges, especially those which takes outdoor as its place. Hiking, rafting, and many other outdoor activities are on the list. Food is also one of things that I like, and those with greentea flavor are my favorites.

I'm capable of playing violin and had already learnt the instrument since i was on 7th grade. But instead of pursuing music career, I'd rather to be a doctor myself. That is also a reason, though I knew that I'm better at thinking than calculating, I choose science class in senior high. Hopefully I can graduate with satisfying score and sign into UNPAD's medical faculty.


You Might Also Like

0 comments